001: What you can learn from my story
In this episode I talk about myself. It’s not too long but in it you’ll find out a bit more about me beyond my role in motorsport.
02:00 – @RacingMentor on Twitter, let me know who you’d like to hear on this podcast.
03:30 – A link to my marketing agency, Jet Social.
03:53 – Find out more about Jess the journalist here.
03:55 – And here’s the Turn Eight blog.
04:45 – Need a pep talk? Email me: email@example.com
05:51 – Sweary rants on YouTube here.
06:30 – Road Trip on Cambridge TV.
07:32 – Adam Rocks car review.
08:32 – Find out more about Rebecca here.
09:47 – More advice over on the blog!
What you’ll learn
- About your host and mentor, Jess Shanahan
- Her experience in motorsport
- The career choices she made
- How you can achieve anything you put your mind to
- Four tips for maximising sponsorship